View Single Post
Old 2013-09-30, 18:12   Link #222
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I think I can call my Volume One done as "final draft". I've asked a few people to take a look at it but otherwise it's done. Just to be clear - that isn't what you see here in the thread. The thread is simply my initial rough drafts issued as I write them. Once in a while I'll tweak if I changed continuity seriously but mostly you're reading a ROUGH DRAFT. Just sayin'.

Putting feeders out to a few artists to commission illustrations for it. (cover art and hopefully a few b&w sketches inside). After that, I publish it and jump into marketing it. I'm willing to spend $300-$500 for a package so if any readers are artists - point me to your portfolio.

Volume Two is next and I'm trying to decide whether I can turn the second act into two volumes given the number of pages it comes in at.

For those who have read the rough draft of this series --- I'm not just trying to sell books but the published versions are substantially changed/improved from the rough drafts. It really would be worth a read if you liked the rough draft. I'm going to put the first few publish-worthy chapters out for free as a preview on the official website so you can judge for yourself.

I'm half done with the latest Volume Three chapter rough draft (the aftermath of Tsika and Blar finally making love). Will try to release it on Tuesday.

Some pics that caught my eye while looking for reference pics to provide the artists.
Tsika fashion/attitude references, Tsika&Blar echoes, Glycerin tattoo style references.

Full size pics in the album - http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?albumid=3903

The lovely person on the left in the purple gothery is Elisanth, an alternative model who loves bizarre contact lenses - you can find her on Facebook.

Last edited by Vexx; 2013-10-01 at 01:56.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote