View Single Post
Old 2007-08-17, 21:54   Link #57
RahX

I haven't played the game but I have read summaries of the endings.

In one of the good endings Kotonoha and Makoto end up staying at a hotel. In earlier episodes some girl mentioned something about a discount if you spent christmas eve on that hotel with your couple. For me this was a hint that this might happen...

Another hint towards Makoto switching to Kotonoha's is one of the other good endings when Makoto stands up for Kotonoha against Otome and her gang and they end up together eating on the rooftop of the school. This one might happen since so far the anime has heavily focused on how Kotonoha is bullied by almost everyone, and at the end of ep. 7 even Makoto started to get annoyed by how Kotonoha was treated...

So, for me this two options of good endings might happen, since I am not familiar on how the game it's played out for these two endings to happen. So, for the ones who have played the game, it is still a possibility for these two endings to happen?

I really doubt that the anime it's going to get a bad ending, probably it is going to play out similar like KGNE, with Makoto staying with one girl but the other one finally being able to move on with her life...