Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-08, 06:21   Link #13560
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I don't know much about the Darkstalkers series but I did read some things about a few of the characters. Lilith was created from Morrigan to split Morrigan's powers. Morrigan was too powerful and her power was split. Part of it remained in Morrigan and another part was sealed away in another dimension where it eventually became Lilith. They are the same person with different personalities and bodies. In a sense, they're kinda like Omote and Ura-chan but the Moka's share a body. As far as their personalities go, we'll find out soon enough where Omote came from - whether she's created from hidden aspects of Moka's true personality or she came from somewhere else.

I think what you're suggesting is different from what happened to Morrigan and Lilith. The scenario you suggested is kinda like what happened to Musubi from Sekirei. Something happened to Musubi and Yume but Yume gave up her soul to keep Musubi alive. Now Yume exists inside Musubi but she comes out once in a while when Musubi gets really lovey-dovey with Minato.
It could be something similar to DarkStalkers and Sekirei, but I guess R+V author Ikeda might have something else in mind. Our main focus would be on the eldest that she might have something to do about it. Also daddy Starbucks comes into play here and timline this only happened a few years back or probably 10 since the gang are teenagers and here the're kids probably 5 to 7 years old.