View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 22:40   Link #63
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That being said, I was indicating an expressed sympathy on my part for Sasori and Kabuto as redeeming the characters for me rather than a strict redemptive action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
The problem with this argument is that your original intent was to make this into some sort of (circumstantial) proof that Obito is going to turn to the good side.
it's as Dengar puts it here. the intent of the comparisons between nagato, gaara and itachi's redemptions was to say that it was likely obito would have a similar storyline since you and others say it's Kishi's MO, which i disagree with since he's done the opposite many times as well. but if all you're saying is that there will be a sympathetic redemption in our eyes for the actions of obito, then we actually have already gotten that in this latest flashback so there really isnt anything but possible elaboration to look forward to in that regard.

on a side note, i'm hoping there isn't a bottomless pit technique that obito throws madara into while he's using a lightning technique to torture naruto...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote