Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-19, 03:29   Link #1966
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I had to run that phrase through Google Translate.

I'll keep that phrase in mind for possible usage if and when I decide to propose to her.
It wasn't complete. This text will only give her the impression that you love her to the point of wanting to marry her. But it's not clear.

So, you'll have to add to it

"C'est pourquoi, je veux devenir ton mari. XXXXXX (<<< name of your GF), (that's when you will look at her in the eyes, she'll have to remember that look forever) veux-tu m'épouser" <<<<<<<<<<<< you better have a ring with you when you say that. But there are girls who don't really care if you have it or not. What's important are your feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Sadly it's not only in high school, it's the same in university too. There is a lot of girl who cares only about physical appearance. And it's the same girl who have sex just for fun >_>

However even if I say that, I think your physique is something you need to take care of. I think it's normal for a girl to like more a boy who is good looking.
While I am not part of the "let's have sex for fun without a very serious relationship" (i'll never do that, bleh)), they have the right to do it and there's no law that says "you are right, and they are wrong", hence we have to respect their choice (of course, they have to respect the other people who make different choices... And not all of them do it... but thta's another story)

And there are people in HS who have sincere feelings and try to build something serious, don't forget that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism View Post
However this does not apply in high school.

Seriously, I have a lot of awesome friends who aren't the best looking but have an awesome personality like no other.
Yet the girls in my school seem to go after the good looking dumb ones. XD

But this is only senior high school, so it doesn't really matter.
You'll always find some girls who don't fit that. I did see girls dating boys that are not the best looking men ever, but as i said, it mainly happened when said boys had good qualities beside their look.

If the person is not good looking, (well, i guess it's easy to say, but not easy to do), instead of crying all days about it, they should try to develop something else that could be seen as attractive. And build a bit of confidence (even if some girls like shy boys too, but as I discussed it with Ledgem, at least the confidence to, for example, confess). And as I said ealier, to take care of their body. No need to be brad pitt to do some sport.

But anyway, I'll also add that not all the girls date boys in highschool (i didn't)

Last edited by Narona; 2009-10-19 at 03:47.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote