View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 21:53   Link #27
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Heh, it seems in Nisemongatari, Araragi's brain was replaced by his dick. I suppose it's pretty hard to keep under wraps with all these hot chicks who are attracted to him, but it sure is tiring.

Anyhow, this arc has been pretty underwhelming, spending 2 1/2 episodes on stuffs that I don't care about, making even fanservice seem boring. Yes, I know Araragi stripped Tsukushi because to see the scar which makes you wonder what's up with her. And now, we get a bunch of plot and Shaft finally animated in the last 5 minutes. Sorry, don't buy it.

On the other hand, they did an adequate setup; we have 1 entire episode to explore the true meaning of "fake" and will probably get some feel good stuff about blood being nothing, it's the relations that matter and a good fight hopefully. I did like that head-tilt into giant stick thingy attack.

But Shinobu and Araragi will kick ass next episode. To see the rage of Arararagi is a rare and very dangerous thing.

The thing I cared about most sadly, was getting donuts with Shinobu. That was the part I enjoyed the most.

Anyhow, I've pretty much had my fill of both Isin and Shinbo for now. I've been informed that Nisemongatari is the weakest of the series, which I guess I will take their word on it. Unfortunately, I feel my time with this series is up... for now. It's been an interesting watch though and I'll finish the next episode at least.

-6/10
Oh, and them feet.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2012-03-10 at 22:18.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote