View Single Post
Old 2011-03-25, 19:14   Link #302
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

That's true, but Laura kinda had her own little moment too when Ichika was doing something similar to her as well before she passed out. But let's be honest here, I saw this as some forced development to manipulate the viewers to have sympathy for a character that just had a power trip cause she got a new mecha from her sister for whom she doesn't even want to acknowledge as a sibling. I just feel that if the focus for the whole animated series was on her...this series would gotten boring so fast...I would have drop it due to the same formula. That's why, to save this series you'll need a dark horse and she gave us 4 great episodes. Charlotte's development and interaction with Ichika is what a female heroine should have at all times. I just don't like how they give Houki "that moment" because if that's the case and you're just gonna close the book in this story and roll the credits, then that's just poor writing. She hasn't done anything out of the ordinary to try to pursue him all she does is give him mean looks and a few a kicks. I like Houki, but if they were to give her a more balanced way of developing her character and not try push her to make us like her than, I wouldn't be so harsh. Anyways, was that Charlotte in the preview glowing with green eyes and stuff???

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2011-03-25 at 19:31.