View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 14:51   Link #42
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

People shouldn't try to further analysis stuff like this with the earliest chapters of the manga.....

The author obviously thought up and retconned many things throughout the manga.

Heck, Jiraiya's Sage Mode was introduced during the Pain Arc. It wasn't even hinted before that.

Which I chuckle at the thought. The term Legendary Sages of Three was originally about 3 ninjas who made a reputation of itself to the Kohana village because of skills - not because they can transform into Super Seiyan with overpowering and inhuman jutsus that can hollow mountains and single-handedly destroy a village.

I can't help myself but to say that the Naruto manga has gone sour like many mangas that last this long. Characters are just too damn powerful and the laws of Jutsus are contradicted all the way to characterization.

For Example: Naruto

He was originally a talentless Ninja whos talent is perseverance!! No matter how many people taunts and devalues him he always seeks for acknowledgement and to become better. Throughout the manga he is always portrayed as having a difficulty to learn techniques and most importantly didn't have a BLOODLINE LIMIT!!!

Not anymore! Now he has the Uzamaki bloodline limit for him to sense movements through chakra flow - like visual tracking from the Sharingan. Also, Uzamaki is a clan in which we never heard of.

Now we see Naruto spamming Nine-Tails mode chakra fighting Tobi! He was sweating and bloodied before and magically recovers and was able to activate Tails Mode again even though he was mentioned he couldn't do it anymore a chapter or two ago.

==

Naruto = Tail-Mode Spammer

Sasuke = Susannoo Spammer

Don't these fools have a limit?
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote