View Single Post
Old 2008-01-23, 11:43   Link #278
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I agree that they should change certain things in the world. So far the only thing like that they have done is move Nessingwary and Rexxar to Outland (and apparently some NPCs/Dalaran to Northrend in WotLK). It is pretty funny that after all these years Stratholme is still on fire, the gnomes haven't reclaimed their capital from a bunch of lv 35 elites, the trolls haven't reclaimed theirs from a lv 10, and Mankrik still has no idea what happened to his wife.

I think forcing players to do old world content before moving on is a very bad idea though. For one thing there are many servers with very low populations and others with few people who are actually leveling characters. On these it would be very difficult to find a group and if this particular content was required to be completed, people would be wasting a lot of time just sitting there, unable to advance their characters. Also, many people including myself have played this game pretty much from the day it was released. Many have done this content to death already and do not want to have to do it again every time they level an alt. I for one will be perfectly happy never ever seeing Molten Core again. Giving people incentives to go back and see this content would be good, forcing them to would not.

lol..Yea good point..but in order to change all this, that would involve Blizzard (to do more coding obviously) to have to think of a sotry as to how it owuld go around all that and what not...So, they are probably to lazy to do it
siya is offline   Reply With Quote