View Single Post
Old 2008-10-25, 19:47   Link #1077
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
Which is why I think the plum tree reference was not the hamhanded overly obvious reference to Rin, but rather a very sly reference to Reiji/ Note that we see the bloom not while Rin is in the middle of her explorations, but rather when Reiji has his moment of realization (assuming he doesn't have sinus problems). Add that with the bonus chapter, and I could very easily see that the author is headed toward a more positive ending than I would have thought before - of Reiji becoming a real father. Of Aoki having a real relationship (whether with Boin Boin or her stern counterpart), and getting some understanding of what women are really all about, and of Rin being able to piece together all the confusing things she didn't quite understand before.

But then, I may just be an optimist.
Ah sokka! I totally missed that! I serious thought the plum tree was about rin, but that makes a lot of sense! Man I need to pay more attention.

To be honest I can not imagine not following watashiya on her next stories... (is the next one dame yome nikki?), her story telling is too good. Man this story, I never would of thought it would be this good when I first started reading. I seriously thought this chapter was going to be the last, or at least wrapping it up... I love you watashiya, keep this awesome story going!

Totally unrelated, has anyone seen a picture of watashiya-sensei? I really want to see her...

Edit:
Nevermind I found a pic, damn she is hot...
Spoiler for Spoiler for picture size:

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?

Last edited by jigenbakuda; 2008-10-25 at 20:39.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote