View Single Post
Old 2011-07-18, 21:43   Link #23281
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
But yes, it can be explained in various ways...which is why I actually thought about posting the Forgery Author Test here that was mentioned in the interview with Ryűkishi I translated some time ago. It's actually a nice way of comparing theories.
Wait, what is this? It sounds really interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
It's called covering your bases. Even if Kinzo is dead they can squeeze money out of Krauss and having their son there makes things easier, and if Kinzo IS alive they need to have as many assets on board in preparation for his shenanigans. Ange's always been sickly but this is the first time she missed a conference.
See, now I just feel stupid because I still can't see it... how can Battler's presence in any way assist them in squeezing Krauss? The cousins are never included in making family decisions (even George, who's in his 20's and rather intelligent just gets told to "go play", pretty much), and the kids never really come up in conversation during the conference, proper, IIRC.

If you want to cover the base of "Just maybe, Father is still alive", then what's the point of excluding Ange? If you go with "Wouldn't put it past him" Kinzo, he hates all the grandkids, too. If you go by EP8, and you think he was a pretty cool gramps, then they'd have the advantage of having two kids to use in whatever crazy shenanigans might arise.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote