View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 00:44   Link #23284
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Still, I do not believe they would have neglected bringing Ange to the conference even if she was sick, she'd have a hell of a better chance than Battler ever would, and it would probably be twice as amazing if she made any special achievements while being sick, something that has a higher chance of getting Kinzo to look in their general direction.
And then Ange died of of overexhaustion because Kinzo enacted a fitness challenge. LOL OOPS.

Quote:
I do think your theory sounds possible, but I'm just not too sold on it because everything would have to be perfectly planned to the dot, and I do not believe any relative was even SLIGHTLY convinced that Kinzo would give his inheritance on whim to their cousins, or to anyone at all. They simply did not care at the moment, to them, getting the minimal amount out of Krauss was what really mattered, Battler had no real part in that, I am still convinced that, whether there was some external plans other than the inheritance, Rudolph simply begged Battler to come back to the family a long time before the conference, and simply went to go back with lost family.
God dammit, I'm not saying things are planned to the dot, I'm saying that they're playing "Better Safe than Sorry." How do I have to need to say this more than once?

Quote:
Also, I don't think Kyrie would have brought him as insurance, because Rudolph does not want her involved as a woman, I don't think she really interfered with the conference. It just seems out of place for Rudolph, but not completely impossible. Also, if you think they wouldn't bring a sick child to the conference, they might if they're willing to bring a ex-ex-family member as a token for insurance.
Actually it's specified that Kyrie is pretty much Rudolf's advisor in pretty much everything, conferences included.