View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 20:15   Link #23295
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
And no, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. If Fukuin had no male servants, Krauss should have been suspicious of Kanon. But there's no evidence Kanon existed the way the stories say he did anyway, so there's no way to know if Krauss ever had any opportunity to question it (and in a story, he won't even if he should). Likewise, if a male servant was presented in R-Prime, we have nothing that shows us Krauss didn't question it then.
I'd argue further that if Fukuin had no male servants, then Yasu wouldn't have written Kanon as a Fukuin graduate in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
Episode 7 Tea Party, quote based on memory and not 100% accurate after Shannon and George go out:

''Hm, I guess back then, Shannon was my first love''.

At the very least, he remembered he loved her.

Also, Dlanor's and Virgilia's lecture to Battler in ep 5 has a vague hint about the ''embarrassed couples''.

''Now that you mention it, my first love was like that''
Maybe I'm just remembering some fan thing, but wasn't there a scene in EP1 or EP2 where Battler made an offhand comment that he'd had a crush on another boy when he was a little kid?