View Single Post
Old 2011-12-27, 12:59   Link #1234
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Wow i love the Wolkenritter being efficient and cool again xD! Zafira is plain awesome and his encounter with Linith was very interesting(i'm the only one amused at the idea of Zafira x Linith?), Vita is conflicted about the past, Shamal is a badass medic and Signum is a kind onee-san(the mental image of Signum offering herself to play with a little girl gives me warm feelings ^///^), also i like that there's better argumental story about her aftermath in Force, apparently she's close to Tohma and the fight with Cypha is indeed an important issue to her, i'll wait impatiently to see that develope in the Force manga.

Also i wonder if we can count this game as canon since is tying so many plot holes, it's unveliebable xD!

* For starters, Reinforce did a favor to us and finally confirms the energy of the dividers as something different from magic, so that debate is also over.

* The way i understanded it, the secret behind Reinforce's gargantuan power is that she was channeling U-D's power onto herself while administrating the Book with Yami-chan being the true invincible being of the franchise(well, aside of gameplay, of course xDU). Yami-chan seems to predate even Ancient Belkan so there's also the possibility she's from Al-Hazardian origins(i want to know the mage who sealed a freaking god in the Tome of the Night Sky, he/she must be like the most badass sorcerer of all times o_O!).

* Apparently the Materials are an unexpected developing in the U-D system as Yami-chan looked confused/unsettled to see them and realize that they're taking her power to fuel themselves. If Levi is to be believed they more likely started to exist some time after the U-D was sealed in the Tome of the Night Sky since Levi's first memories are of being inside the book and unable to properly play or communicate with her "sisters".

* Kyrie turns out into quite the well-indentioned extremist(with emphasis in EXTREME xDU) while Amitie turned out to be the Gurren-Lagann hero i always waited for xD!. Her sheer bravado is strong enough to overpower the combined might of the THREE ACES! Well, she's from the future, magic and technology must be a hella tons of levels more advanced/powerfull(it's the generation who survived the Eclipse after all) than in present day(which makes ten times more funny seeing Kyrie being beaten by Shamal of all people xDU).

* I sort of understand the Lieze Twins and many years have passed since i wanted to choke their necks so i think i can agree with Aria's offer of peace, also they're professional enough to understand reconciliation with the Yagami-ke is almost imposible so they just want to be at peace with them, it's a nice touch on the story. Also apparently their aura of might in A's was only due to the surprise element since everybody and their grandma is beating them in front combat here xDU.

Well, so far the story is interesting. Apparently the Materials/Florian sisters and Unbreakable Darkness are fairly above the Aces/Wolkenritter and Reinforce in the power scale respectively, so i wonder if a new free-for-all boss battle will be needed to face Yami-chan in the end.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote