View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 12:50   Link #396
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Alternatively, Rin 1 and Rin 2 could be consolidated. I do think with the Haruka route, the producers realize how absent Rin was in the Mio and Komari route, though in Mio's case, it was probably quite understandable, given Mio's nature and how the route played out. Which is why I do think that while they have certainly compressed the Haruka route into a pretzel, given the limited episode count, taking massive liberties (or at least, significantly recontextualizing) with the source material so as to justify a "friendship" route was a smart move.

The thing is, at this stage, I think they are going to play up Kud's hidden insecurities in place of the Romance. I cannot imagine them axing romance from the Kurugaya route, and Rin 1 ends with a blatant loop- and this adaptation has been taking pains to hide loops, if indeed, any loop has been going on in the anime so far.

With 7 episodes left, they have time for one, perhaps two girls- depending on how much more Common route we are going to get. Kud is going to be the next one, this is for certain. Would the last be Rin or Kurugaya? If Rin1 does happen, Kurugaya would probably remain the enigmatic Anego - a sensual Alpha Female.

It depends on whether the reveal is going to come at the end of this season, or next. And if Kanata's route is built upon Haruka's momentum, then we're definitely not going to see either Kurugaya or Rin's route this season, and will end with Kud. And possibly with the Deus Ex Machina at the end of her route.

I can see three possibilities:

Kud's route is last, with a blatant Deus Ex Machina.

Kurugaya's route is last, with the world collapsing.

Rin 1 or even Rin 2 Happens. But I think it's going to be too rushed, and Rin 1's ending.... needs to be severely adjusted.

We will see the Bus accident at the end of this season. Riki would fail, the world would be reset, and second season would be devoted to Rin, the Ex Girls and Refrain.
Hm, they saved Anego for the last ones? That's the one route I think is best to play first or second... because it gives out strong hints that all is not right. Seeing them do Anego, then collapse the world, then do Rin right after seems a little strange to me right now, but we'll see.

I just hope they don't do Anego then not obviously collapse the world. >_>

Is LB confirmed for 3 or 4 cour?