View Single Post
Old 2008-07-01, 03:27   Link #861
DN24

Quote:
Besides, were her Geass effect was cancelled at any point during that massacre, does really think that'd be good for her? She'd have to live with that memory forever. Forever. Trust me, after something like that happening to such a sweet young woman, death would be preferable. If you think about the consequences, Euphy got off rather easy. Sounds horrible, I know, but death is better than some fates.

And its certainly better than being paralyzed in a cell.
We can actually say thing like she'd prefer dead or LL killed her is out of mercy because Euphie is not my or your lover/sister. Suzaku and Cornelia can never think that way.Also,how can we be so sure that she'd want to die but not to redeem herself?I don't think Euphie's as weak as everybody claim her to be,she tried to fight against her geass unlike every other characters,right?
It was not Lelouch's fault his geass went out of control but he chose the easy way out,he sacrificed one of his family to become a "hero" and it was the most convenient way to achieve his goal..I can't feel any sympathy for him after all that...
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote