Thread: Licensed Mouretsu Pirates
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 03:11   Link #1071
molitar

Quote:
While on current naval vessels this isn't practiced, I suppose I could see this happening on a space ship - even with artificial gravity, your muscles aren't working so hard and will atrophy from lack of use. That's why astronauts have to excercise so much when they go up in orbit.

On a standard naval vessel, however, they're probably going to have clear passageways as much as possible.
It's probably even more exaggerated as a part of her training.. they are usually in the way some but we got a trainee captain so we will just about block it off so much she isn't able to squeeze through. One thing they are trying to teach her is to be a captain so I have to wonder when she will request someone to clear the way a bit for her jaunt to the Bridge... Her lack of experience as a captain is really showing right now without thinking of requesting that yet. Secondly she asked for permission to modify the Captain's Wardrobe.. your the captain why the hell should you have to ask permission.. just do it.. start acting the part So she is definitely a captain in training right now she hasn't even started acting the part yet.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote