View Single Post
Old 2012-05-16, 08:25   Link #2139
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Most ridiculous would probably be this:
My team - Me as Kayle/Mundo/Alistar/Blitzcrank/Gangplank
Enemy team - Twitch/Vayne/Janna/Irelia/Kennen

I was jungling against the twitch, at around 10 mins, we were down 0-8 deaths at 15 mins we were down 2-15 pretty bad. Luckily I was getting super farmed. The rest of my team wern't and seeing as we are all pretty much a tanky ass team, we are going to suck it team fights. At 20 mins I had around 180 cs highest in the game by around 60, I was going mad . The score was pretty much the same still 3-18 not too good for us, untill the first baron fight!
Me as kayle I had a PD and ionic spark. This is a normal so I was just getting fun items. Kennen was miss positioned, Blitzcrank gets the pull we murder kennen, then vayne comes in she gets murdered none of us below half health. However Janna and Twitch come in and clean up everyone apart from me and Mundo. They pick up the baron.

It was now 5-21 pretty poor. Luckily I was still farming up I don't remember how much cs I had but it was 35 minutes into the game. I had double PD and Ionic spark with a BF sword. The enemy team still pushing mid on our Inhib, we all dive them, me picking up the Quadra and near a penta, was hilarous. Score now was 10-22. Only Alistar died, We started to dominate after that as we all had 3K+ hp Gangplank and me were doing the most damage. At the end of the game I had 530 creep score, Overall score was 15-22 and I had 11 of those kills. Was pretty awesome. We shouldn't of won, to be honest we were really lucky that Kennen was always badly position and didn't once use his Zhonya's.

Last edited by Ak3mi; 2012-05-16 at 08:36.
Ak3mi is offline   Reply With Quote