View Single Post
Old 2016-06-30, 05:17   Link #6647
Eeni

I was rereading the posts again because I needed a refresher on what's happened in FT when I came across this stupid thing I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post

The whole, WuFei won't look at Cathy can be any number of things, but it's fairly safe to say that it does have something to do with Sally. WuFei had a crush on Sally but missed out because she fell for another guy? He said something to upset Sally, never got the chance to apologize, and now regrets it every time he sees Cathy? Maybe he is Cathy's father, but Sally and he broke up never to speak to one another again because of "irreconcilable differences"? He is incredibly disturbed that Sally might have cloned herself and now he has to deal with said clone? Who knows. I think Sumizawa might have forgotten that he fed us this little tidbit since he hasn't touched on it since, like chapter 1.
NAILED IT SINCE 2012!!!

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote