View Single Post
Old 2012-02-02, 20:27   Link #1694
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
I guess that's one reason why Jeremiah is now living in apparent isolation with Anya, in order to make himself harder to find in the first place. Then again, if you're going to argue that, then it's also possible for us to imagine that Lelouch and Suzaku arranged preparations for such an eventuality. The debate then turns into a trap where unproven assumptions and speculations create an endless circle.

Which goes hand in hand with the main thrust of the ongoing discussion, if you're cynical enough about it, considering there's little or no new information being exchanged. Those who want to be pessimistic about the ending can do so, but it's also entirely possible to have a different interpretation of the same.
Actually, I think that Jeremiah and Anya went away in order to live in peace. I think it has more to do with them pulling themselves away from the thick of society than anything to do with people finding him for his Geass Canceller. I doubt very many people knew about Jeremiah's Anti-Geass in the first place.

I was waiting for someone to finally mention Jeremiah. I didn't want to get involved in the debate so I just didn't post anything. But there's no way Code Bearers can undo Geass effects. They are simply immune to them. I don't claim to know anything about or even begin to understand the World of C, but never in the show did they suggest that Code Bearers had any control over others' powers once they bestowed them.