View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 02:37   Link #82
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Madara said in this chapter he left his eyes to someone else.
Obito told us that Madara gave them to Nagato.
Madara in previous chapter asked why Nagato didn't resurrect him.
Nagato had no idea he was supposed to revive Madara, since he believed Obito/Tobi is Madara.

What does this tell you?
This tells me that there is still important information missing, but clearly you wont let that stop you from declaring this situation a "plot-hole". There are still logical explanations that would make this work. The person who has Nagato's eyes at this point of the flashback might not even be Nagato (though it probably is); and if it is, we don't know the circumstances of how he gave them to him or what Nagato knows. Did he use some sort of seal magic in the eyes or some other kind of weird mind control technique that could be activated later on? We simply don't know yet.

Quote:
As I said before Nagato could have easily ended up dead. Rinnegan can't help you when you are starving to death. And seeing how Kishi wrote Minato's sacrifice. I don't expect more information's. But to simple believe Madara did it just because. Just as Minato did it.
The risks involved here still don't make it a plot-hole. We don't even know if he had someone like a zetsu clone lurking around Nagato as tobi did with Sasuke. Its possible the ninja could have only intervened when absolutely necessary, like on the verge of death(again, as tobi did with Sasuke).

Last edited by Artful Dodger; 2012-09-20 at 02:50.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote