View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 05:34   Link #41073
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Exactly! We don't know how the rooms' numbers actually denotes their location, if they actually do that is.

Also drafting this part:
Spoiler for Lingyin:

@Jak

Though I did say I'll be taking a hiatus, I never lifted my attention from Athena. I have a feeling that if I do, it'll sink again like before... One fic at a time, so to say.

Though that does not excuse bunnies from popping out all over my mind from time to time.
I don't know what'll happen if you pit Lingyin and Tsurugi against each other, but from what I can tell, it won't be pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
still trying to straighten out my brain as to how I want to approach the fourzeXIS. I really want to get that idea out before I continue cake eater. So no, I'm not doing well on my fic since I'm stuck trying to imagine cool fightscenes without Gentarou getting power-ups. 2.5 tons of punching force and 6.5 tons of kicking force won't really register to an IS. So he'd be spamming his 40 weapons all over the place just to scrape by. >.>
Ever thought of having him being methodical?

Anyway, guys. I have another scene in mind, but I don't know if I should post it here or not...

Let alone, any other scene that I might think of.

And I'm left alone again...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote