Thread: Crunchyroll Oda Nobuna no Yabō
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 12:33   Link #993
Midonin
Last Engage

Sengoku (Past) 08 - The Cooking Contest That Miraculously Didn't Burn Down The Whole Town

Let's play money making game! The cooking contest was a lot of fun to watch. Yoshiharu's skill in the modern culinary arts was put to good use, but the end result of the contest once again made me draw a comparison between different incarnations of the Sengoku era in anime. We got some of Mitsuhide's backstory, and found out why she's so devoted to Nobuna, but compared to Hikasa's Mitsuhide, she's still not fully sympathetic. A little too full of herself ("I won, so that's all that matters!"), and a bit trigger happy. Note that her Plan A for getting the money involved burning Sakai to the ground. I think that's what they call foreshadowing.

This version of Zenjibou isn't a cute tsundere voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro. This guy looks like he means business, and dumb luck isn't (completely) on our heroes' sides. This episode was good, and I look forward to the battle coming up next week. The more powerful one is, the more enemies they make...
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote