View Single Post
Old 2008-07-25, 14:17   Link #140
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Plus, how did Michael look pleased at the sight of Sheryl inside Alto's dorm? This is the same guy who set him up with his birthday present Ranka.

His expression wasn't " Lovebirds are at it again. *sigh* Enjoy yourselves." his expression was like this ---> "....whatever. *sigh* Enjoy yourselves." There wasn't even a hint of a lecherous smile on his face. You'd think he'll more likely react this way but he didn't, especially when he entered the room.

How is this twisting it? lol Michael wasn't pleased, but he also wouldn't be too Nanase to tell Alto that he shouldn't be with Sheryl which explains his whatever-ish reaction. He wouldn't pry that far. It's like that.
Actually his expression could be a number of things...one particular scenario is that he came back to his bunk to chill and to find Alto and Sheryl there wasn't his idea of self relaxation

Which reminds me of back in college, I had walked in on my roommate riding some guy and that wasn't exactly a pleasant thing to come home to (dorm rooms just suck sometimes LOL)....needless to say they got hitched years later I pretty much said something quite similar to what Michel had told them and left.

Whether he approves of Alto/Sheryl or not, no can exactly be thrilled to walk into the middle of something...even if nothing happened.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼

Last edited by lone_wolf; 2008-07-25 at 14:43. Reason: mispelling