View Single Post
Old 2010-03-08, 00:03   Link #1167
Aethos

Well as I said in the other spoilers and speculations thread. I'm of the theory at this time that there is one big Eva/Rosa team up going on.

If what happened in episode 3 is true to every game, and Eva along with Rosa found the gold. Then it could be argued that they teamed up to kill everyone else to keep it for themselves.

If you look at the first 6 murders. One or the other is always missing. It could also be argued that the body of the other is a fake, and that Eva/Rosa is disguised during that time.

Rosa would be the one who draws the magic circles on the doors, and sets things up to look like the witch did it. This would explain Maria's attitude in claiming that a "witch" killed them. Especially during the murder in episode 1 where Maria stood against the wall singing. She would also know about Maria's lucky charms as well. In this way that's why Natsuhi wasn't targeted in the first game when she had it on her door.

As for Eva allowing George and Hideyoshi to be killed. Well why not? Eva-Beatrice seemed to show Eva's true thoughts on Hideyoshi. As much as she wants to claim that he's wonderful the fact is that she thinks he's a complete fool, but the main reason for her to kill her family is I believe the whole deal with Shannon. She knows about George's little relationship with her, and she loves to control people. Hideyoshi sided with George on the matter, and when the both confronted her she snapped and killed them.

As for why they end up dead anyways by the end of each game? Well is it really that strange that they would plan to backstab each other when everyone else is gone?

It may be just a red herring, but those two are definitely the most suspicious. They have motive and there's too much coincidental evidence pointing the both of them to the crime, and since Beatrice claims there has to be more than one person during most of the crimes. It makes sense if two people are in on it.