Thread: Licensed Mouretsu Pirates
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-21, 20:18   Link #2043
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Coyote View Post
And Gruier for the block! With an assist by Grunhilde, what a display of teamwork from Team Serenity!

Competition for Marika's attention is a no holds bared affair in the world of Miniskirt Pirates.

As for ep 16

The middle of the episode had me cringing through the whole thing... not because it was bad, it was highly amusing, but cringing at the sound of Marika's and the Bentenmaru's hard fought professional reputation coming crashing to the ground. Damn you Mami (good job Mami!) you and your bizarre fashion hawking. Of course, despite this, the job was completed successfully, and the Letter of Marquee is safe, because things work out when you're a pirate.

Next up. Dread Pirate Marika is displeased that Jenny isn't getting any screen time, this will not stand. Time for some corporate raiding!
Ugh... that part was painful for me to watch, I had to take it in 30 sec intervals. I was actually filled with some dread that some yahoo was going to make trouble since these cosplay girls weren't all that dangerous looking, and that Marika was going to have to get violent.

Then the singing started and I realized it was just going to be a farce.

Good note on robbing the kitchen supplies though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What was Mami thinking? Couldn't she have kept to a single theme? That went better with piracy?
I know! Mami! What were you thinking? Marika, you need to start giving Mami some better direction instead of just letting her do her own thing. Just make her part of your official crew as the costume designer and make sure she's supervised. Drag her off in to space too.

As for Jenny rescue... well yes, you got to save Jenny but...

This is no time be having your A team out of commission.

I like the girls and all, but this is not a rookie mission, you need to kidnap her without anyone figuring out you're the ones doing it. Otherwise there will be trouble later.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote