View Single Post
Old 2007-02-10, 22:06   Link #34
Corn
Gotta kill 'em all!

Interesting Rare.

Maybe I really should take the first plane to Iraq or Somalia and voulenteer as a red cross worker, trying to get the jobs in the worst and most hostile zones. I will live through fear, agony, disease and death alright.

But then it makes me think... what if I will go blind down there, or loose a leg... go home and be in a chair for the rest of my life? will that be worth it, just because I wanted to feel alive?

but thats not how anime characters think, right. They can die, in their world at any given moment and sometimes they do. Perhaps if we lived and died like them, everything would be more emotional and beautiful?

I was not a big fan of the movie, Troy, but in that movie, I remember that Achilles says that the gods envy the humans, because every second could be the humans last, while the gods where same and immortal for all eternity.

It's stupid. Perhaps there sits a poor poor boy in Rwanada with no arms, who has no family, and who has no bright future, but perhaps still are more happy than me.
Corn is offline   Reply With Quote