Thread: Licensed Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-02, 21:16   Link #60
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
The voice! YES! Sugisaki Ken is back! xD
I'm glad somebody else noticed this. Seitokai no Ichizon lives forever in my brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
... maybe because he ain't the wuss most harem leads usually are?
That's because he's actually making an effort to do something. This kind of lead male is refreshing from time to time, most leads of old made no effort to better themselves.

And, this gets added to my "gotta watch it now" list. I really like what I've seen so far in Episode 1, and not to mention even though manga translations haven't gone very far yet, it looks to be that the anime will have at least 2 or stretch 1 story into there. (3 girls meet each other in a span of less than 5 minutes!) So hopefully this will be a thread where the anime won't be brutally compared to the manga, I've gotten kind of sick of that lately.

Thinking about it... Normally the tsundere lead female (not saying she is) is bink and smacking the lead male into oblivion, but wow, Sai knocks out Junko-chan twice. Score one for a change in direction Easily my favorite moments of this episode.

And lol, I was hunting for this thread in the "Current" section, this definitely needs to be moved there to get more exposure.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote