View Single Post
Old 2010-12-12, 08:46   Link #3
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
They threw away the old engine used in the older games, so the game uses an entirely new system which makes it very interesting to me. Well I liked the Elder Scroll games no matter how buggy and all that but still this will turn out to be a very interesting game (no more spasaming corpses if you drop them in the doorway and close it). The trailer doesn't reflect much, so we'll have to wait. It will take place after Oblivion that's for sure. In b4 you wake up in a boat or jail again XD

I still haven't finished Oblivion though, I've kept my save file after half a year of playing I might finish it soon. I am currently preparing for DA2 though and still busy on New Vegas

edit: it is still unclear if it uses the new engine or an updated Gamebryo

edit2:

Quote:
Additionally, he pointed out that the upcoming project will run on existing consoles and is built on the same engine that powered Oblivion and Fallout 3. "That's our starting point -- the Fallout 3 tech. It started with Morrowind, we went to Oblivion, we did a lot between Oblivion and Fallout 3 because now we had final hardware -- with Oblivion we had six months on final hardware, so Fallout 3 technically does a lot more than Oblivion. The new stuff is an even bigger jump from that,"
:/

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2010-12-12 at 09:06.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote