View Single Post
Old 2012-08-30, 20:03   Link #868
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
I bet the Idolmaster who'll make it to the top 8 is Iori due to her Idolmaster and Kugyuu factor.
Iori has to go through Toki first, someone that's easier said then done. Even if she does, there's still Azusa/Akarin in the other half of the group.

Miki has to perform a double (possibly triple) Saki assassination to win her group. I doubt she'll even win against Kodomo.
Chihaya face off against Hinata/Kurisu (Winnable but unlikely) before facing Nagi or Louise
Makoto will lose to Louise
Yayoi face off against Hina then Erio/Yumi, Hibiki against Charlotte and the winner of the Yuu/Taiga/Gitah showdown
Haruka face Yuuna/Karen and Subara, then eventually has to win against whoever comes out of the mess of bottom half of F. Takane will not survived in that bottom half.
Ami and Yukiho will both lose in 1st round to a Saki girl (You're talking about Nonoka and Momo here...) in Group G. Don't see Kotori winning against Yamada.
Ritsuko first has to win against Kuroyukihime, then Izumi (or Shana...), then Poplar. On the other half, (Miura) Azusa face Mio in Round 2, and probably Niku in Round 3...

In another word, IM may be looking good, but I just don't see any of them getting into Top 8. There are just girls that are way stronger out there...Chihaya actually has the best chance, but it's not that easy to win against Nagi/Louise...

Last edited by ion475; 2012-08-30 at 20:25.