View Single Post
Old 2008-03-13, 17:46   Link #22100
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post
Thanks and yes, I'm planning on her having a division set up in StrikerS.
I still need to get ideas for teammates though.

Psychologically, I was thinking that she would become determined to overcome her disability while in the background, away from others, she would have some confidence issues. Partly due to the loss of her Intelligent Device that she had destroyed in the first magical feedback event. Since she had been with her device since the academy, she had become accustomed to its company and occasional advice. Feelings of uselessness that envelopes her as she is left behind on several missions due to her injury/curse would also hit her confidence.

I was thinking that she had a kind of mask. A professional one that she shows to everyone but her best friend, and later teammates (But that is much later). And her vulnerable one that she only sometimes shows to her best friend.

Curse wise, maybe a new type of virus designed to cripple mages? Something that can hide itself from magical analysis.

I'm also thinking of adding another mage that was best friends with her as a form of friendly support through the tough time in her life between the hospital and the creation of the new mage division.

Spoiler for Space:

Spoiler for Space:
Looks good. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Though he's been a bit silent recently...

Or maybe it's the calm before the storm...
:3

Quote:

You didn't...

*looks again*

You DID

Does this mean I need to make an OC version of myself now?
Spoiler for A part of Khracker Three:

Quote:
Kyonko is actually TESLA?!

What the CRACK?!
It's just something we all missed. :3

We need Itsuko!!!

Quote:
We need no leader! As long as we BELIEVE in OURSELVES and trust EACH OTHER and our HEARTS we can do ANYTHING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post
Here's a little more on Charese.

Spoiler for Space:
Wow you've done it! Not much comments left from me...

Except I don't know why, but the Nagisa vibes that I keep getting from Charase has grown even stronger.