View Single Post
Old 2011-11-10, 12:26   Link #78
Inarius
★★★★★

Gawd damn, that was an epic chapter...so now we all know that giants/titans are/were actually humans.

And I really wanted to see who was in the nape of her neck T_T...that baka Rivaille shouldn't of told her that part about her real hands and feet XD.

Now I really wonder who the other spies are...Maybe Eren's father was part of the project...scratch that, he damn sure was part of it and when he heard of the plan to artificially destroy the wall, he injected Eren to assure his survival and went into hiding.

In the basement there's prob blueprints or schematics of the experiment's progression as well as documents with the names of the rest of the scientists that took part in the project and prob how to turn them back, and how the project came into being.

As for the other titans who don't show signs of intelligence, that's quite simple.

If you remember when Eren turned back into a titans in the plug the wall chapters, he at first went berserk because when in titan mode one is in a dreamlike state.

I'm pretty sure that goes for the other titans as well...those who don't wake up remain with their basic functions (walking, eating, being stupid), while those who do wake up manage to snap back to reality and eventually revert back to human form at some point.

This is starting to sound like claymore...and organization behind the scenes producing titans for whatever purpose.