View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 12:13   Link #36
Ero-Senn1n

I was hoping for an interesting ending for Kabuto and now it seems that maybe i can get it My assumption was that in the final moments of his life Kabuto will somehow turn to the good side and sacrifice himself, because Naruto converts him to Narutism. But i never imagined it would be Itachi, but now it seems much more logical that it is Itachi, Kishimoto made a nice connection between the lives of these two ninja. And there might be even more than for what i hoped for, we see how Kabuto could return to his "brother" who still lives in the orphanage, and i guess then Kabuto will find his "true self" by becoming the new leader of the orphanage and take care about a lot of children, if Kishimoto decides that Kabuto can get a happy ending. But there's a good chance that Tobi will kill Kabuto and take back Sasuke because after his failure against Naruto he needs to restore his status as "final evil boss" by doing something evil again. Similarily to how Konan was killed by Tobi, when i hoped finally one ex-evil guy gets the chance to actually live and do good things instead of being killed off like in it happens in all cases in this manga so far.

The Izanagi vs Izanami explanation implies that in the past fights to the death between Uchiha were natural (we know that under Madara's rule this was true), i mean why would an Uchiha need a jutsu against Izanagi if not for fighting against another Uchiha. If the izanagi and izanami can nullify each other then it's guaranteed that Uchiha will use these jutsu only against enemies, not against each other. Also if the transplant of eyes of the killed Uchiha cannot heal the eye destroyed by izanagi then any fight where both ninja use izanagi would damage the clan since after the fight both eyes of the dead should be functional so that the clan has a new pair of MS or EMS eyes. And if the clan wants to maximize the number of EMS eyes within the clan then they must fight each other without using Izanagi.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote