View Single Post
Old 2010-05-10, 20:28   Link #9859
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
Well the way I figure it, convoluted though it may be, is that its a triple switch. Natsuhi didn't imagine or hallucinate going through childbirth, its just that it was not Jessica that she gave birth to. If you look at Battler and Jessica having similar ages you can picture it like everyone got bumped up on the family register. Battler, the son of Kyrie who is not a member of the family and of Rudolf, gets bumped up to being Asumu's son as she is actually married to Rudolf. Jessica, could potentially be the child of Rudolf and Asumu and is bumped up to being the child of Natsuhi and Krauss, as Natsuhi mentions numerous times about their difficulty conceiving. Finally the child of Krauss and Natsuhi is the stillbirth and is played off as Kyrie's child. Rudolf keeps his kid from Kyrie with his wife. Jessica gets sent to Krauss so as to be his child and the eventual wife to the new head of the family. While Natsuhi's stillborn gets passed down to Kyrie so as not to put shame on the family for Rudolf getting two women pregnant at the same time, one of which he is not married to.

While I completely don't like this, it just creates a way for Natsuhi to have gone through childbirth but for Jessica to not be her daughter.

Also I agree that about Rosa and Natushi when it comes to their "Off the cliff" stories, they each contain some truth but only pieces of it.
The only way this works is if they all gave birth on the exact same day in the same hospital. Kyrie and Asumu are easier to imagine for that scenario, because Rudolf impregnated them not too far apart, but we don't know exactly when Natsuhi was going to give birth. This would mean that Jessica was also born June 15th, which she wasn't (otherwise she would remark that she was in EP 3, along with Battler).
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote