View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 21:44   Link #6
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

I've written several novels (well technically novellas) that are largely "anime inspired". Creating characters is easy. I even have pictures of the central cast of my longest story.

Silver haired nekomimi maid, three years old (she's genetically engineered/cloned etc)

Blue haired one is a semi-hikky cousin, 17 but never left her estate until joining the harem.

The cheerful neighbour, happens to be school idol and all the usual. Likes to tease the protagonist but genuinely likes him.

Central protagonist male char (it does start out haremish, afterall) with the usual suddenly surrounded by many girls dismay not wanting any trouble to his life, he ends up rather fine with the situation (in the first volume, anyway).

The Miko, very traditional proper girl, mildly tsun (nothing near Rie level though) who ends up just becoming part of the harem.

The twin sister, who just laughs at everything her poor brother goes through.

Sister's best friend, who absolutely loathes the male lead and thinks he's a horrible perv what with all these girls around. And it is definitely not tsun, she really does hate him.

There are a few other characters to the story but this is the central cast, and I've written probably 300k words to the story, though it's been a fair while since I did anything with it. The first volume was haremy buildup, second volume was battle, war and death (Can't be generic fluff) third was never completed though I had planned to conclude the story there anyhow. I have some other pictures, too, but eh. I gave up on the project in order to start another. ^^;
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote