View Single Post
Old 2007-04-14, 10:59   Link #278
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Watch the Weather

A Sky-Colored Umbrella

This anime would have fallen on deaf ears and blind eyes on me it it weren't that I watched the screen pics at Omniscient's blog.

Lately, several of the anime titles that I have picked up in the past years I came to notice them due to exposure at either Omniscient or wrex_japans' blogs.

And I am giving my thanks to Omni for blogging this title. The beginning to sola did not dissapoint me. As I suspected from a first glance at the characters' designs, the anime most likely was adapted from the game of the same title.

I would say that the suspense and action toward the end of episode one is the misleading device, and the true nature of the show lies on its lighthearted drama, shoujo, and slice-of-life content.

My thanks to J.C. staff (if it is the studio behind production) for animating the scenarios and in particular the beautiful effect to capture the real-life shades and hues of the weather at different phases of the day.

Memories of OtoBoku come to my mind everytime that I see the characters in particular for the eyes, which bare some resemblance to those of the OtoBoku characters.

My favorite character right now is Matsuri and then Aono. They have beautiful looks and design, and it is interesting that though seemingly normal at first glance they have a mystery aura roaming on them.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote