Cael
Lurker Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
This sums up this episode.

Naruto: SOOOOOOORA!
Sakura: NARUTOOOOO!
Sora: RAWR!
Exactly. It's just sad. Everytime I hear Naruto yell his name, I cringe.

[RANT]
This entire filler just goes from bad to worse, with each episode. Seriously? Another attack on Konoha? Asuma can use the force? The Godaime needs help from Naruto to avoid an assassination attempt?! Danzou tries to flee?! And gets caught by ANBU?! How many people could not detect Sora's presence in the chamber? A resurrection technique better than Oro's??!! Wow! Writer's got some guts. Too bad they don't have any skills. I just hate how they portray the earth user crushing random nameless leaf ninja chuunins as they walk to the gate. LAME! Leave the random nameless ninja alone. And then I have to watch a hovering wig with eyes? For a second there I thought I was watching the ghost filler arc. Did anyone, the characters, the viewers, the writers... really think Sora would just snap out of it from hearing Naruto yell his name? Well, I guess if you SCREAM his name for an ENTIRE episode... it'll work. Boy do they make characters look dumb in these fillers. 'If it doesn't work, try it again. If it still doesn't work have someone else try it' ??? I guess it gives the healers something to do. Seriously, gatzuga (sp?) has to be the worst technique EVER, next to Choiji's techniques. It's just so hard to watch, and listen to. I think I'll watch the next episode with Mute on. Just so I don't have to listen to 'SOOOOOOORA!'
[/RANT]
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote