View Single Post
Old 2006-01-07, 01:33   Link #60
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae
cleric;lacus clyne,jew,
Beware,you're starting to interest me demongod.

More on topic,Respect between enemies looks very intresting.I am happy it's so difficult to find good seed fanfic.Thanks for the link WO
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Tried reading it. Cardinal rule of fanfiction: don't fucking change the story. Don't insert conversations that did not happen, do not insert events that did not happen. It violated that rule. Fuck it. Bad fic. Too much military lingo anyway. Seems like a "seen it once too many times" story also...those lost military people that have to survive now ala AsuCaga GS24. Sorry, one ep is enough for me.

Skimmed thru first 3 chapters, found a cardinal rule violated, said GFG to the fic.

Edit: WO, I'm highly regarding giving you a negative rep for your terrible judgment. As I said, 99.99% of fanfiction is shit. The only good fanfiction I have read is on SoulCalibur 2, which has virtually NO story and all the possible wiggle room you could want, or Warcraft fanfiction, which only ONE author can actually pull off with skill. (Oh, and skill it is!)
Well, all this is opinion. Is that really something set in stone, then? Show me where you got this impression. Prove that it is something worth following. Who is to say how far you have to follow the canon tale? You do not like part-AU, you keep your eyes from it. Do not try to dissuade others just because you are of the close-minded sort.
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote