View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 09:53   Link #66
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyuno View Post
It looks like you have to wait for at least 2 or 3 years to see it on Animax, if they want to show it in first place. If Animax itself still around...

Now I know why they also try to keep Shakugan no Shana alive on Animax as long as they can like showing three episodes per week instead of entire weeknights(five). They knew they're not going to have enough money to show a new anime in March. Maybe they are planning for Chihayafuru S2 simulcast? God knows.
Almost four years ago have passed since Animax debuted anime simulcast (and I'm expecting a five years anniversary of this trend) and there's still no news on which spring anime Animax will premiere this year : maybe they'll buy Gargantia, Valvrave or something else's rights (since Animax have a decent relationship with Bandai Visual and Aniplex) but I don't know how much censorship they'll contain (though I'm expecting at least some raunchy fanservice scenes with a bit of extreme violence in between in some) once the first few episodes will air for each of them.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote