View Single Post
Old 2010-01-30, 01:18   Link #29
uragayduck2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
I'm getting my Lyrical box tomorrow, can you tell me how you get access to Japan PSN?
alright, i'll have to rack my brain a little to remember what i did (and i'll try and create a new one so i know what steps to explain). i'll go step by step for those who don't have one yet either and have literally no idea where to go.

*note before you start, have an email address you'd like to use for signing in for the future. and if you do have a PSN account already, you can't use the same email address for the Japanese one. one email account to one PSN account.

1) on the XMB, go to the Playstation Network section and choose Sign Up for PlayStation Network

2) choose Create a New Account (New Users), continue

3) under Country/Region of Residence, choose Japan. everything then changes into Japanese, so if you know a bit of Japanese things will be easier for you.

4) skip down to the section that says 生年月日 which is basically your birthday. that's right, lie to your hearts content because it's not like they'll check it out for real.

5) next choose the button that says 次へ to move on

6) next is the privacy policy. in other words, you're not going to read it at all especially in Japanese right? so while it's loading you may as well get the cursor ready and press down until the bottom buttons are highlighted or else you'll have to scroll down the whole policy. choose 同意する to move on.

7) hopefully you have an email address in this day and age because you'll need it now. the first section is the email address you'll use for being able to sign in so a real email will be needed. i created a new one specifically just for the PSN account so you don't have to really use it as a every day one. after you enter it, a notice will pop up so just choose OK.

8) the second section パスワード is the password you'll choose. you'll need at least 6 characters with one of them being a numerical number (ex nanofate2)

9) 3rd section is just a confirmation of the password from the previous step. the little check box below it is to remember the password.

10) 秘密の質問 = Secret Question . just for the sake of being easy, choose the top one which is "where were you born?". this time, you'll need to type in Japanese so good luck choosing one you'll remember if you don't know Japanese.

11) choose 次へ after you're done

12) if you did it right, you'll be taken to the next section which is choosing you're online ID. choose what you want, but keep these in mind (it's what the yellow text is sayin)
-has to be 3-16 characters. use hyphens ( - ) and underscores ( _ ) if you want to space
-don't use you're password as your ID.....i don't know who would but oh well
-don't share with anyone yadda yadda
-not sure the last bit, something about you can make the account only once and no changes will be allowed (don't take my exact wording for this though)

choose 次へ after you've got an available ID

13) it's time to make up stuff again. i think it's asking for your first and last name for the first two. the third one is what gender. choose 次へ when done.

14) next section is a doozy. only because it's asking for your address of where you live. but since we don't live in Japan, well.....time for make up your info time again. like i said before, they won't check and it doesn't matter. choose 次へ once you've had a blast believing you really live in Japan.

15) check the box confirming everything you've inputed. choose 次へ

16) it's reviewing everything you put in. not sure how to type the one you need to pick, but it's in the same place that you usually saw 次へ (the far right button at the bottom). and then.............

badabing. hopefully you got in because i was doing it at the same time as i was typing this. choose whatever was popped up, and then sign in (auto sign in if you know you're going to forget your ID and password).

so when you input the code whenever they make it available, go to the store, select the button that has 12 and a pencil next to it which is located at the top right of the screen. from there input the code that you find by scratching the area with the silvery stuff on the card that came with the game.

*phew* i think i've covered everything. hopefully this helps everyone. now let us all enjoy the Nanoha goody that awaits us......well, for those who can anyway

Last edited by uragayduck2; 2010-01-30 at 01:47.
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote