View Single Post
Old 2010-03-11, 13:39   Link #153
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by FENR1Sdesu View Post
Dude, the Cube is awesome.

I don't know why my brother got a Line 6 Spyder. Those things are terribad. It might have come with a package, but heck I don't think he uses his strat anyways. It's still better than my crummy Squier amp.
orz

Not familiar with electric stuff. I've only poked around a few acoustic amps, but the cube just got my attention. It was on sale and the size is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonito View Post
so you are telling me that its waaaay different to play a classical guitar or an electric one?!?!.... you sure about that?
- Classical guitars have wider, flatter necks. The nut width is usually about 2-3". Mine is 2-3/32". The strings are farther apart so it's.... easier to finger. orz
- Compare that to, uh, let's look at that Epiphone Les Paul - 1-11/16" nut width.
- The neck meets the body at the 12th fret on a classical. Mine is a cutaway, so it makes it easier for me to reach higher frets.
- Er, I think most electrics hit 17th fret. Mine's bolted on the 15th.

See, it's not that big of a deal if you're really into guitars. Just going be my experience and looking at my friend who started with electric and wants to try finger-picking. We're both having some trouble doing one or the other. It's always easier to switch over to electric though. I'm just retarded and can't seem to hold a pick for too long.

Do take note that I am also female and my hands are [apparently] small, even by female standards. :<

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote