View Single Post
Old 2010-04-15, 06:25   Link #542
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
I'd rather have my cute OSHIETE A to Z-like PVs than.... Nana's Phantom Minds or Mugen. Mugen is a lieeeeee. ;-;
Mugen's PV was scary but in a weird way, I liked the PV. The PV was well planned out and none of the sceines felt out of hand, it matched the song too. I rather Phantom Minds PV just shown the gaijin-elf with Nana with a big house. The crappy CG should have been thrown away. Never liked Silent Bible's PV. Can we have another Cosmic Love? ;~;
Quote:
wot. She's never had her own live at Saitama. Animelo.... I think the biggest place she's performed at is Yokohama Arena. *scratches head*
Orite, my bad. I got mixed up with the Kanji for Yokohama and Saitmama
Quote:
I tend to not look at how well her concerts sell, but they look nearly sold out at least. I think I remember stories of how her Fukuoka lives tend to go really fast for the hometown value. I do remember how tickets sold through her FC go zoooooom.
I guess going to Yukarin's hometown is a pilgrimage?
/facepalm, double facepalm again
Namikawa...what the heck? The budget is sorta low, like most Japanese movie to be honest. This movie seems more like 'It's horrible it's bad' then 'It's so bad it's good'.
Chiaking...is win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67
I've never heard Namikawa do narration...or even on radios. Based on some of his roles (like Fai, Kazehaya), I'd have thought he'd be a pretty good narrator...guess not?
It wasn't bad, but his voice was kinda a little too 'genki'. It's not bad, but I just really liked Junichi Suwabe. I actually can't wait to hear which seiyuu they pick for the next Anison special.

Namikawa is okay with radio show, just happened to heard him in Hetalia Raji. I still prefer Masayan...
Quote:
Yeah, I would have loved to have Ueno Juri as anime Nodame too! though I've gotten used to Kawasumi Ayako. Admittedly, I prefer the drama version of Nodame anyway...speaking of which, the 2nd movie is out this weekend!!!!!
Kawasumi Ayako is great too <3 I like both versions of Nodami. But Seki's Chiaki is miles better then Tamaki Hiroshi because Tamaki fails to bring out the tsundere out of Chiaki...
Quote:
I would too, especially since some of my favourites are there! eep...Tte first episode's already out, and I still have to watch that Uraboku special! Maybe tonight!
Nothing much happened in the special I thought. Except I kept staring at Sakurai's fake glasses and Marina's legs.