View Single Post
Old 2011-02-19, 09:28   Link #78
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
I'm pretty sure Kihara would have beaten him up even if he was at full power. This is the person who raised and developed Accelerator's ability, which means he knows every single little thing about him and how to counter his attacks. He knows precisely how long Accelerator's AIM field extends to and is able to pull his fist back with insane timing at the right moment so that the force hits Accelerator instead of being redirected towards him. This is a feat impossible for anyone else, and normal people still won't stand a chance against Accelerator if they decide to cross him.

And you shouldn't ignore the Hound Dogs he killed before Kihara made his entrance. They were fully armed and Accelerator still tore through them like they were nothing. The anime didn't even show completely how brutal he was in doing so.

The original scene in the light novel:

Spoiler for volume 12 hard way, hard luck:
As I said before, the Hound Dogs have all the tactical acumen and soldiering skill of a blind, retarded, paraplegic 3 year old....A single guy, armed with a shotgun with only a very limited time for his albeit godlike powers and they cannot take him down despite being armed to the teeth and numericallly superior. Spec ops my ass...