View Single Post
Old 2012-02-01, 10:29   Link #31
justavisitor

an awesome chapter...this is why I enjoyed Naruto in the first place. actions-drama-touching scenes all happened at the same time.

All the little Bijuu were cute!!.. and if the original six-path was that strong with those little pets, imagine the power that Naruto will have if all the grown up Bijuus decide to team up (or even better, merge) with Naruto.

When the second part of Naruto started, I thought the nine-tails will be taken away and Naruto needs to rely on his own strengths to make a huge comeback...at this rate, I am not so sure anymore...

Also, many (or at least, myself) speculate that Naruto may sacrifice himself at the very end for the world (or for Sasuke XD)...but the release of the chapter says that all Bijuus will be led into the right path...does it hint that Naruto will have a good ending? (it won't make sense if Naruto dies shortly after all the Bijuus are being led into the right path)

One last thing, it seems now that Naruto can finally find a way to counter genjutsu (which is always his "weakness" imo) with so many helps around him, only the greater forces can defeat Naruto...

Sorry for the long post, but this is an awesome chapter so I can't help myself but to get involved
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote