View Single Post
Old 2012-08-31, 10:46   Link #2936
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

No Revolutionist he is tragic - again in the Shakespearen/literacy way not the usual way we usually associate the meaning with the word which is "it's so sad the way he died".

Again he could've turned for the better - think for himself and not follow Ezelcant's crazy ideals, his time in Gen 2 with Romary and Asemu could've been the doorway to something better, but he chooses not to and believe in Ezelcant. He made this end for himself. This is tragic in the Shakespearen way like Julius Casear - the audience can see every step Casear took which led to his undoing and ultimately his death, Zeheart had been doing the same thing here for the entire show - for every time he spared Asemu and for every time he unquestionably follow Ezelcant's crazy orders to "better" humankind was one more step towards his own downfall.

Also he lost all reasoning ability way before Ezelcant revealed Project Eden to him - admit it what he did in beginning of Gen 3 is proof of this. Again as I've said to you long before you've bought into his pretty words but if you take a step back he wasn't much of a decent character on bigger issues.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote