View Single Post
Old 2010-08-05, 21:29   Link #2730
Neat Hedgehog
Hack of all trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemu View Post
I hope this is the right place to ask, I have a question about one of my anime figures.

I have a Haruhi Revoltech (Bunny girl version) that I really like. However, I'm not sure how to change her face and hands. I don't want to figure it out myself because I'm afraid I'll break her by mistake. Can anyone show me how I can change her face/hands? I don't really have any problems with changing my figmas, but I think they're different from Revoltechs.
Revoltechs have tougher joints than Figmas, but that also makes them harder to take off. Just pull with a little force, and the hands should pop right off. You may have to twist and turn them a little to loosen them up.

The faces are a little trickier compared to a Figma. You have to pop the head off, take off the hair pieces, and take the neck joint out out of the face. Sometimes these can be really tight and hard to take out, but they're decently sturdy, so don't be afraid to haul on them just a little. Pull on the ball of the joint, though, not the pegs, or else you might rip the joint apart if you don't pull straight out.
Neat Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote