View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 15:18   Link #215
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Well we could make him the "real big bad guy" behind all the unmanned IS-es. When he subverts all the control of the "surface bad guy" onto himself and takes control over the unmanned IS-es.

Btw, don't mind if I put Helena in the same room with a Korean bishoujo?
I'm holding of on that until we find out who is behind that in the series. But she could be allied to those guys, depending on who they are. If all else fails, I could always make a different faction.

As for Helena's roommate, not at all. In fact, it works for me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Well I did want to call him Saren first but realizing that this was an Australian name for women I dropped that, but I'm not very happy with Reaper myself... it's a little uninspired. Maybe I just give him the same Codename as the IS.

And a hacking/controller IS is quit a nice idea. Maybe you could make Harbinger a woman named Saren. then we even could use the famous "You are not Saren." quote when the heros accidentialy contact him. xD
And with two voices, one normal voice, and another cybernatically altered 'Harbinger' voice. And as a woman, she can pilot an IS without suspicion, which makes her a perfect infiltrator to the academy. Of course, she'd keep a low profile, so she doesn't have a personal IS.

*dives of to search for good images*
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote