View Single Post
Old 2006-07-11, 21:51   Link #135
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab
Except, PPGZ is not meant to be a parody of the original series. You are just digging for reasons to like it because you know its crap.
What everyone thinks is no more than personal opinion. On the other hand, you have no right to force your thoughts on anyone. We aren't the Borg Collective or anything. You like this and I like that - fact of life (eg if you like Naruto, good for you. Me? I hate it.). *one man's gold is another man's poison*

Quote:
Where are you pulling this information from? There is no humor in PPGZ. What was there in the show that was even remotely humorous?
Again, that's you opinion. I find it funny in its own way (for some reason shows like Ichigo Mashimaro pop into my head)

Quote:
This thread is following a good trend: Less fanboy fappage, more trashing shitty shows so that people do not just read the thread and believe its decent. Let's not destroy it. We need more trashing the show. And you aren't just a minority, we can probably count those who like it on 2 hands.
Nope, this thread is showing how immature people can get. I've never seen anything this horrid since Da Capo Second Season. Also, I have a bunch of friends who are actually impressed by PPGZ.

Quote:
Except, the original was drawn brilliantly for what it was.
Again your opinion. Personally, I thought the original was crap (along with most of what appeared on the Cartoon Network).

P.S. Favorite moment of the series:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2006-07-11 at 22:23.
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote