View Single Post
Old 2009-12-17, 15:14   Link #67
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 568
That was a really good chapter. I was hoping this would be the end of Luffy's involment in the war but it sounds like he is going to be the inspiration behind the whitebeard crew making a come back.

Jozu and Marko
I hope those admirals know that isn't going to stop Marco and Jozu. Of all thing Admiral Akoiji and Admiral Kizaru should know better. I mean Marko in chapter 553 on page 16-17 takes a whole barrage of lasers. Jozu on chapter 554 page 6-7 throws a chunk of ice that would have crushed the whole marine force if it weren't for Admiral Akainu. I see Marko and Jozu surviving this war. I don't know about White Beard.

Logia
After reading the latest chapter I think Enel and Admiral Akainu have the best Logia powers in my opinion. I like how Admrial Akainu can change his attacks. One was a fist shooting out on page Chapter 554 page 6-7 and the one on chapter 568 page 2-3 is a dog. Then you have enel, his lightning powers are awesome. I also like how he can predict attacks even if his lightning was useless agianst Luffy.

Who going to throw a wrench in the Marines plans?
Will it be Squado, Buggy, Luffy or Whitebeard?

Luffy
This is Luffy's second shot. He better realize were he stands in this war of the Power houses. I hope he has a plan because he has the key to the cuffs. Second if he can just unlock the cuffs Ace can pretty much take care of himself. I mean seeing Ace in combat in this battle would be pretty awesome.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2009-12-17 at 17:50.