Thread: K-On! - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 23:37   Link #232
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I can name a few reasons:
1. It's extremely popular. The first season was pretty much a surprise smash hit, season two is so far exceeding everyone's expectations.
2. It's moe. Moe supposedly kills the anime industry (even though the moe fad seems to be subsiding a bit)
3. It's KyoAni, the studio with the Midas Touch – or should that be Moe Touch? Everything they make turns into gold (even though they too had a few failures along the way).
4. They can't find a show they really like this season and feel the need to blame the popular show.

And there are probably more reasons, but these are all I can think of.
Well, any anime/manga with a strong foundation, be it Clannad's storyline (I cried at the last few episodes!) or K-ON! moe overload, can be made into a good anime.

Besides, Kyoani has got plenty of resources to turn it into life, so why not?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.